Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters to Sandy Claws

Christmas,House Panther,Domestic Cat,Miss Diamond


What do you want for Kissy Mouse?

Abisola want someone to tell he mommie that she is not a potato chip and she can have just one cat. My bean need to get that message too.

Jafa in Auckland got a new family for Christmas. How nice is that? But she say a big fish would nice too! (I agree with this one!)

Little Squirt wants Jo-Jo to stop hissing at him, and Milo to stop eating his kitten food.

Houdini would like some Pepto Bismol for the next time he indulges in Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Patchouli, in Canada would like good health for her brofur and sisfur.

All these cats, and many more have written the most lovely letters to Sandy Claws. You can read them HERE.

My Bean want me to make friends with my tabby brofur for Kissy Mouse. I would want my tabby brofur to go away, but it would worry my bean, and I don't want to to do that. So I will have to think of something else to ask for.

What do you want for Kissy Mouse? Why not leave a comment and let me know?

Graphics


Badge,Award


Jewel Girl and the Jewel Cats have given me a Proximadade Award.

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

You can give this award to up to 8 other blogs, so would like to pass it on to:

1. Kitty Limericks and Karen Jo
2. Zoolatry
3. Cory Cat
4. Sassy Tales
5. Momo
6. The Chronicals of Woos
7. Kyhra's Korner
8. My furrriend Misty Whispurrs, who is sending us another Kitty Kwilt so I do not have to share mine with my Tabby brofur!

(Note: Kitty Kwilts make great Kissy Mouse presents!)

16 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

What a beautiful blog you have, I like the winter look!
Congrats on your award, so deserving. And I want to thank you for honoring me by passing it along to me.
Don't know what I want for the Xmas this year, guess I have been too busy with the next production of CCSI that I haven't even thought about it for a moment, will have to change that.
Again congrats and thanks!

Sassy Kat said...

ps: Could you send me a copy of this award to my email account so I can proudly display it at my place? I tried to copy it and take it with me but it wouldn't let me.
Thanks

Daisy said...

I wish Harley would stop playing so rough and always jumping on me! And I also wish for his sickness to get better so he stops getting blisters on his mouth and nose and chin and not have to take medicines any more.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Khongrats on the award

AND a furry humble tank woo fur passing it along to ME, A CYBERIAN KHANINE!

I'll share it soon -

Once I'm able to get out of my khool khrystal ice khube!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cafe Cats said...

That's a wonderful award, Diamond. It's purrfect for you!

We would like to ask Sandy Paws to make all of the sick kitties all better and that their Mamas and Daddys would have enough day hunting places so they'd have green papers to keep their families healthy and warm.

Sweet Praline said...

Congratulations on your award. I always love your "themed" blogs. They are so beautiful.

For Christmas, I want good health for all my furry friends and their beans (especially my MOM!)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D It's very well deserved.

Nothing I want for Christmas. But Ollie asked I tell you that she wants the big meanie to quit being so mean to her.

MoMo said...

Congratulations on a most deserving award! Thankyou so much for passing it on to me.

Now what do I want for Xmas? A rewarding job for my SS which would keep us out of the red! And I don't mean wine.

Mickey said...

Well,as I get to have my own room away from my little sisfurs, my wishes are simple. I would like an endless field of sweet grass that I could romp around in :)
Congratulations on that fine award too!!
Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Diamond, and thank you so much for passing it along to me. What I want for Christmas is for all the sick kitties and sick beans to get better.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Congrats on your awardie Miss Diamond!
What we all would wish for IF we were to make a wish for Chrissy Mouse is that we could make wishes and have them come true without any side effects of "balance outs".. IF we were to wish it would be that we was not too scared to make wishes hehe.. nono.. we don;t wish for anything at all..

Cory said...

Thank you for the wonderful
award...of course we think you give us an award everytime to create a beautiful and creative graphic of my family members...I promise I'm not too cold at the North Pole!

Max said...

I think for Christmas this year all I want is for the M-word to happen smoothly, but that won't be til AFTER, so I dunno... I don't really want a THING. I kinda just want all my kitty friends to not get sick anymore, and for their people to be ok.

Jewelgirl said...

What I am asking Sandy Claws for is
warm homes, food and love for all kitties and woofies who live outside in the cold.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oops! I haven't had the kitties do their Santy Claws letters yet :-0 I guess I better do that.

Congratulations on your award :-) It's very well deserved.

PS: That's great you're getting your own quilt so you don't have to share with your annoying brother.