Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa's Toy Shop

Caution! Elves at Work!


Miss Diamond's Magikal Night


My bean has been a little under the weather (she get pressie of a sore throat from female at day hunting place), so we are taking today and tomorrow off to work on our Holly Day T-13 presentation. Please join us on Kissy Mouse as we welcome special guests Moe and Mindy, Smudge, Jeter Harris, Laila, Lightning, Rosie, Maximillion, Dakota, Hershey, Chase, Billy Sweetfeets, Smudge and Miss Elsie for Holly Daze - The conclusion.

In the meantime, be sure to check out some of the great videos available on our side bar courtesy of Dog Time Network!

16 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's, Me hopes ur bean feels better very soon..its christmas time, it not fun to b sick now..

b safe,
~rocky~

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Sibe Vibes being to sent to 'heel' the bean!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I khan't wait to see beaWOOtiful Dakot!

Parker said...

Oh, I hope she feels better soon!

JLouis said...

hope your bean will get well so soon! happy holidays! here are the funny dogs in their Christmas costumes, http://www.petcentric.com/crittercarols/?DCMP=RAC-PETC-DogTm-Carol08&HQS=Blog have a great holidays!

-d ma said...

i hope she gets well and feels better soon.

catsynth said...

Hope she feels better soon! Look forward to your holiday edition.

Eduardo said...

I hope your bean feels better!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy said...

I hope your mom feels better soon! I can't wait to see the holiday 13!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is not a good present to get from your coworker. Ack! I hope your bean is feeling all better soon.

The Island Cats said...

A sore throat is not a gift! We hope she feels better soon!

MoMo said...

Hope your bean gets better soon from her sore throat. Not a good pressie at all. Look forward to the T13!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

owwwchies! I hopes that it turns into nothing else! It better not!@ I am sure Santy paws will shoo it away :)
I is sending your Momma puurs though and hope she feels better really quick :)

V-V

The OP Pack said...

Hope the bean is doing better by now. Dakota will be thrilled to see her Christmas surprise.

Woos, the OP Pack

ZOOLATRY said...

Merry Meowy Christmas to Diamond and family, with a big warm hug of thanks for sharing lots of your talent with us this past year!
Maggy and Zoey and Ann

Jewelgirl said...

Merry Christmas and I hope you are
feeling better! Jewelgirl and the
Jewelcats.

THE ZOO said...

we hope yur Christmas wuz bery Merry.