Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, December 4, 2008

T-13: Snow Daze (Part 1)

Header


Before we jump into the nearest snow drift, I hope you will take a moment to purr with me for the Zoolatry Human, who's ticker was not tocking right. We hope she make full recovery very soon.

Are we ready then? Good.

Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow....

1. Today we start out with Miss Peach, who sure look warm in that blankie despite all the snow....

Winter,Cornish Rex Cat


2. I hear it is summer, or at least spring, Down Under, but that not stop us from giving Vampy Victor the cubed snowglobe treatment...

Winter


3. Momo finding the weather a little colder than she thought it was too!

Domestic Cat,Winter


At least she bring her mittens with her, if she going to be playing with snowballs.

4. I think Earl Grey got off light. He not stuck in a snow drift...

Domestic Cat,Winter


5. But Cocoa sure is. Hey...what is that in the sky?

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Winter,Catblogosphere Cats


6. Oh...I just Meowza practicing for the Christmas night run.

Domestic Cat,Winter,Catblogosphere Cats,Snowmen


I think he need to work on his form a little bit.

7. Rocky on the other paw is looking quite tricked out and ready to go. I think maybe he do this before!

Winter,Dog,Penguins


8. Spooky Do is taking a stroll through a winter wonderland...

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Catblogosphere Cats,Winter


9. Gretchen is gossiping with the snow girls...no one ever accused them of being fair weather friends!

Torti Cat,Domestic Cat,Winter,Catblogosphere Cats


10. Moki has found some friends to play with too....hey! Aren't you a little underdressed for the weather?

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Catblogosphere Cats,Winter


Now we are going to have to get extra cats on the warming cat pile for him!

11. Beethoven have the right idea....he have hat AND scarf on!

Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Catblogosphere Cats,Winter


12. Hershey probably see lots of snow in New England, so he is probably an old hand at the sleigh pulling stuff too.

Winter,Dog


13. Meep just more interested in settling down to watch the winter sky....

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Catblogosphere Cats


And how pretty it is too!

Well, that was SNOW much fun that we decide to throw in extra, so...

Here is Peanut and Zoe, two Dogster Shelties taking Sleighride....

Dog,Winter,Christmas


Their lady bean does some of the scrap booking graphics that my bean use. You can find her blog over at Scrappiles.

This weekend we actually will have SNOW in Cape Coral, at it is tree lighting ceremony and they always bring snow in for us to play in. Bean says she is going to walk over and take a picture of it, just so you can see!

Also this weekend, my tabby brofur will be hosting Weekend Cat Blogging, so you can stop by and have SNOW much more fun with Snow at Tabbylicious! (And if you are lucky he will not sing for you.)

As always, thank you for visiting!

And now...I think it is time for some warm milk...don't you?

20 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those snowy cats were great!

Jewelgirl said...

Oh it is the T-13 snowy cats and snowy dogs that brought the gift
of December snow! I knew it!
Wonderful snow scrapping!

mog said...

Those cold cats are adorable, you did a great job on the graphics. And Meowza is thrilled to be included in the T-13. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mog and Meowza

Lacy said...

w00f's Diamond, meeee lovvvvveeeeeesssss itttt...all of them iz bute ti ful!!!! thank u sooo much!!!

b safe,
~rocky~

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Diamond you make so many of us look so cool (no pun intended). I do think Moki needs a down filled snowsuit so he will not catch a chill since he has such a hard time keeping his temperature up. Thank you for all the nice sparkly snowkitties!
Love Miss Peach

Karen Jo said...

The cats in the snow are all terrific. I love them all.

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all great photos in the snow. Now we need to get in front of the fire to warm up again.

The Island Cats said...

That was a great T-13...all those cats (and some woofies!) in the snow!

Cory said...

Awesome T13! We really love the one of Meowza...although they are all great and snowy!

-d ma said...

very creative photos.

Sweet Praline said...

Those snowy cats were really nice! I liked the graphics a whole bunch, but I don't want that white stuff down here - it's too cold, even with all my floof.

Cafe Cats said...

Diamond, you are such a talented kitty! Those were all so beautiful!

jenianddean said...

Those snowy pictures gave me a chill. I think I'll find a warm blanket and take a nap.
--Jasper

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all wonderful :-D I have a few favorites, but Meowza pulling a sleigh in the air had me LOL'ing :-D His pose is perfect!

Daisy said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! I really enjoyed your Snow Daze pictures.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

lovely, lovely, lovely! and look...ME! cool!
Cocoa

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Diamomd you did a wonderful job on all the Snow Daze Cats and Dogs!! Tigger and I would likw to be in one of your T13 for December. Our pictures are large and there is no lock on them. Let us know if you need us to send them to you!
Your Central FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoo make such purrty pikshers Diamond. We don't need pikshers of da snow tho, we haf plenty of it here.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

OH Miss Diamond these days haves to be one of my favorites!
I am a little embarrassed you caught-ed me when I gots stuck in the snow globe!
You see I thoughts the snow was little bits of foods and tried to squish my head in as I do with all other things then the suction just whapped me straight in!
I ated-ed the snow bits anyways, though they didn't taste like anything, and though that maybee I would get some attentions from the ladies being stuck in here and looking mighty fine... so I stayed :) hehe
PES: Thankyou for letting us know about Anne, we went over the straight away! We might not have seen it till later as Mommas bloglines is Alpha and well Zoo is at the very bottom :(
We hopez she is ok :(

V-V

MoMo said...

What wonderful compositions!!! I have never seen snow but am glad to be portrayed in a Snow Daze. Thankyou!!!!!!

I am off to the Zoolatry and purr for Ann