Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, December 11, 2008

T-13: Snow Daze (Part II)

Header


Playing in the snow last week was SNOW much fun, we have 13 more kitties...well okay...11 kitties and 2 woofies...who are outside in the winter weather again this week.

Shall we see who is out having some Frosty Fun?

1. Okay, no cracks about polar bears! The lovely Lilly White is out enjoying a walk in a wintry wonderland...

Lily White


2. Miss Tillie live in Canada so she is probably used to all the snow. She is dressed like Mrs. Santa to bring purresents and treats to all the local kittens!

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Winter,Snowcats Project,Happy Holidays,Holiday Glitter


3. Queen Snickers has a nice warm vest on as she goes to visit with some snowmen AND one of Santa's Vishus Deers. Although...he does not look too Vishus to me?

Torti Cat,Domestic Cat,Snowcats Project,Winter,Happy Holidays,Holiday Glitter


4. Mr. Tigger hears some Sleigh Bells ringing. Purrhaps it is Sandy Claws come early? Is that a purresent he has left for you?

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Snowcats Project,Holiday Glitter,Happy Holidays,Winter


5. Or Purrhaps those Sleigh Bells belong to Khyra, the Cyberian Huskey, who is stuck in a magical snow globe box. It looks very cold in there...but you have nice warm coat, right?

Kyhra


6. Goldie is having some fun with Mr. Frosty and his furriend Ruddy the Red Nosed Vishus Deer. Why do you suppose his nose is all red like that?

Goldie


(Er, the Vishus Deer, not Goldie, that is.)

7. Mr. Hendrix must have been good kitty this year, as I see Sandy Claws has left him a purresent of mittens. Those will be good for keeping his paws warm as he builds more snowmen.

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Winter,Snowcats Project,Black Cat,Happy Holidays,Snowmen


8. Beezer has been out building Snowmen too, and is all worn out from the effort! Time for a cat nap - obviously!

Ginger Cat,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Snowcats Project,Snowman,Happy Holidays


9. Those are sleigh bells you're hearing, not ship's bells Captain Jack, and I don't think your new first mate is going to be able to handle the weather in the Caribbean.

Bi-Colored Cat,Domestic Cat,Snowcats Project,Winter,Snow,Snowman,Holiday Glitter


10. Uh-Oh. A mischievous fairy has imprisoned Bebe in a snow globe! However is she going to get out?!

Domestic Cat,Snowcats Project,Snow,Winter,Fairy,Happy Holidays


11. Sugar has been collecting snow flakes in a jar. It's a very interesting collection, I will grant you that!

Domestic Cat,Bi-Colored Cat,Winter,Snowcats Project,Happy Holidays,Holiday Glitter


12. What is this? It looks like Phantom is spoiling for a snow ball fight. And he's got lots of ammunition ready! Fire at will!

Dog,Winter,Snowcats Project,Happy Holidays,Holiday Glitter


13. Cory Cat has followed a magical globe and has found her way to the north pole...and Sandy Claws magical cat toy shop! What a most interesting place to visit!

House Panther,Black Cat,Domestic Cat,Snow,Snowcats Project,Winter,Holiday Glitter


The Holly Daze are upon us and next week, we'll see how members of the Cat Blogosphere are celebrating them. As always, thank you for joining us for this week's T-13.

Oh...and before you go... What is your resolution for the New year? Please leave a comment and let us know what you resolve. The 13 best ones will make it to our New Year's Day edition!

Graphics


Header,Graphics,banner


My Bean, my tabby brofur and I have been pulling a lot of Carnivals of late, but we are steppin' to host Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos #75 which did not have host for this week. It will be hosted at House Panthers, home of the baddest kitties in the land.

So make sure you get your badness on and get ready for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos this weekend.

Be Naughty! Save Santa the trip!

16 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Again you have made very lovely graphics for the kitties and woofies playing in the snow.

The OP Pack said...

Wow, look at all those felines and canines. Phantom has just the target in mind for his stash of snowballs - Thunder Dunder has been driving him crazy lately with his antics.

Thanks for including us.

Woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OMD!

I look pawsitively KHOOL!

BUT, I'll warn woo - with all those KHYTTIES around, no icebox would hold me!

Tank woo furry furry much!

I love it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cory said...

Oh wow, I look so cold...I mean so cool! Thank you so much for including me in all the fun! My mom is so excited and we want to post this on our bloggie! Everyone else looks awesome too, you always do such fun things with us all! What a blast!

Cafe Cats said...

Oh my goodness! We are so furry excited that you made us a part of your TT! The graphic is just beautiful.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Bebe

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Such lovely blues for all the kitties.

Daisy said...

Those are some very cool snowcats and snowdogs!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow! A graphic of little ol' me???

It is beautiful!

You are so talented!!!

We would stop by more but a lot of times your blog doesn't load up for us out here in the woods on slow as molasses dial up internet. :o{

Purrs, Goldie

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you are so talented. i love my mittens. i can use them to make snowmen in my village and keep my paws warm!

i haven't gotten your snail mail address Diamond, will you please send it to my email

1hendrix AT fuse DOT net all squished together

Purrageous Pirates said...

Look at me! Do not tell anyone but I LOVE my hat!! Green may just be my color. Thanks for making me into such a lovely picture!!

Captain Jack

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh they all looks so beautiful!!
I reckon snow makes even the baddest kitteh look angelic! :))
(But they are all good kittehs and woofies!) :))

Hrrm, My NY resolution... To work on my Operatic overtures so When I does my morning.. afternoon. lunch.. anytime, singing it does not hurt the Mommas ears so much and she does not chase me away... :(

V-V

Jewelgirl said...

Awesome artwork Diamond, I look
always look forward to Thursday 13!

Jewelgirl said...

Great News Diamond!
Your blog was nominated for an award!
JEWELGIRL :)
Please follow this link to view it!!
http://sandwichedmom.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-time-is-it.html

Mickey said...

Oh Diamond!!! These scrapbook pages are just excellent!!! Tillie is so excited about her card :) Thank you! The ones from last week were so very good too!! I do enjoy coming here Thursdays to see your work,even if I am late ;)
Thanks again for doing these lovely pages :)
Purrs Mickey

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

I love the Santa hat!! I'll be helping Santa this year!! Thanks for the cool picture Diamond!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! Those are all wonderful :-D