Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wondering Wednesday

What are most people looking for when they find my blog. You would think that "Diamond" or "Diamonds" would top the list, but it do not.

The most searches that lead people to this blog are for the Painted Cats, which I blog about almost two years ago. Amazing, isn't it?

Other more recent searches include:

Snow Myth for Kids
Santa Claus toy Shop
Griffin Symbol
Griffin Myth
diamond suicides
Titania myths fairy
the black candle
High Jump Cat
Florida Panther
Diamonds
Tabbyland
April Diamond Cat
Gargoyle Evil Spirits
Mabb Goddess

I can see where the Christmas searches top the list right now, but I was surprised by number of searches for Griffins, which was a post from over a year ago.

I also get some people finding us through image searches. The most popular (aside for the painted cats) is the "Leopard Cub Triplet". (Well, he is really cute!)

Others include:
Blarney Castle
Brothers Grimm
Sgt. Tibbs
Fluffy Kittens
Artwork
Husky Bathing (Must be Khyra looking for this one)
orange weasleys
Honey toys
Martyred Saints

I did not know I have any pictures of Martyred Saints on blog. Only one I ever talk about, St. Valentine, and I not post any pictures of him.

On the whole, it not really that interesting considering what some cats get googled for.

Both the Myth Mondays and the T-13 bring in most interest. Rocky says "me shure hope T-13 will not stop now". We will continue to do T-13, but we kind of at a loss for topics now that Holly Days are pretty much over. Be sure to top by tomorrow for New Years Cats (and Dogs).

Banner,Guest List


If you have any ideas for an interesting T-13, please to leave a comment or send an e-mail and we will consider it. We will do Valentines Day and Spring and other obvious events, but there nothing in January until Chinese New Year at end of the month (although bean have some ideas).

15 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Man that looks like quite a wild party! What about a party cats theme for TT?

Sweet Praline said...

I love your T-13 posts. If I can think of any good themes, I will let you know.

Leslie said...

Happy New Year! Purrs from the topcatrules girls, Trixie and Tigger and Pyewacket.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

HA!

Nope, not me looking fur that -

Must be ANOTHER Khyra -

In fakht, since I've lived with my mom, I've never had one and I'm not planning to break my streak!

Happy NYE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cory said...

If I come up with any T-13 ideas I will send them along...we LOVE your T-13's...the best ever. Since Martin Luther King Day is January 19th, maybe a T-13 I have a Dream theme?

Eduardo said...

Those are crazy things that get googled to find your blog. How do you find out that stuff, did you google those things yourself? I'm thinking of a really crazy theme so I'm going to e-mail it to you.
Happy New Year!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Eduardo said...

Whats you e-mail? I can't get to it on your profile.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy said...

Harley cannot wait for tomorrow's post! This is his first New Year, so he does not know what to expect.

PB 'n J said...

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Santa Claus' toy shop? Are you one of Santa's helpers, Diamond?

We wish you great happiness, good health, enough wealth and purrfect Peace in 2009!

catsynth said...

Happy New Year!

It is interesting to see what searches lead to your site. Sometimes there are surprises.

MoMo said...

Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family!!! Just love your T13. How about a scholarly theme? There are quite a few of us study pal and writer kitties - Jimmy Joe, Siena, the Ballicai, Fin, yours truly me.... etc
From your kitty fan,
Momo

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We wish you a healthy, happy and prosporous 2009.

VampyVictor said...

hahah They are some funny things!
I wonder if peoples reach me by funny google things.. ohh I would hate to think! :)
We thinks that maybe you could just random word it, OR use the previous weeks photo hunt theme? Sorry Momma is still a little sleepy :)

v-V

Misty Whispurrs said...

i haz ztripez, can i join team tabby? I alzo haz zpotz. and white paws.