Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Worried Wednesday

Miss Diamond,House Panther,Domestic Cat,Cute Cat,Fantasy


I swear, it like living in wonderland around here. One moment, you are sound asleep in nice warm bed. The next thing you now, you are turned purple and slumbering on a paper mushroom. What next?

Actually what next is Snow Daze 1 tomorrow for T-13.

For those that wonder...We try got get a variety of cats and dogs in here, but in some cases we cannot get some of you done. One biggest problems is that some of you use little pictures on your website. We need picture to be at least 640 x 480 (or 480 x 640) for good results. Bigger would be better, but smaller not work so well.

Also, in at least one case, blog is locked so we cannot download photos. So....obviously cannot do something there.

If we have not had you as a guest for one of our T-13s, and you would like to be, please let me know. If you have little pictures on your blog or is if your bloggie is locked, you will have to e-mail us pictures to use.

The next two weeks are going to be Snow Daze I and II and then we are going to do Holly Days I & II. Holly Days are more inside then snow daze, is only way I can put it.

I do worry what going to happen to me next. Being purple not too bad, but I certainly not want to be turned into bunny or something.

10 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Do not worry about being purple Diamond as it is a royal color. I look forward to your new pages filled with snow and holly. I love being a guest anytime you need a tiny ginger kitty...
Love Miss Peach

Parker said...

Purple is very becoming to you Diamond!

Cory said...

Purple and black is a very nice combo...and isn't it fun to wake up in such beautiful places?

Evie/VampyVictor said...

no not ever a bunny or something!
Purple is cool though! Purple is sensual and regal.. just like you Miss Diamond! :)

V-V

catsynth said...

Purple and black are a great combo!

We'd enjoy being a guest sometime, probably after our regular site returns up and there are more photos to choose from.

Cafe Cats said...

You look beautiful in purple, Diamond!

We would love to be in the snow or holly-days!

PB 'n J said...

We think you look wonderful purple Diamond - though hopefully it is only temporary!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think you look good in purple, Diamond :-D

My photos are a little smaller than what you specified. If you ever want a larger version to work on, send an email and give me the IMG_#.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Purple is MY kholour too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

MoMo said...

Not ever having seen snow before, I wonder what a Snow Daze is....

Purple??? But Diamond, a purple kitty is a sight to behold. No, perhaps not a bunny.

Looking forward to you T13s!!!