Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, January 30, 2009

Pug Fest & Woofies Wanted!

We got the following message from the lady that run PugFest here in Fort Myers:

If you attended or otherwise participated in PugFest 4: The Silver Screen, I thank you for your support. We are so grateful to the Bell Tower Shops in Fort Myers for welcoming us back and I think it was a resounding comeback! It was a great day!

I am delighted to tell you that PugFest 4: The Silver Screen netted $2,598 that will help support the Lee County Library System’s 10th annual Southwest Florida Reading Festival in March.

Waggin’ Tales Pet Portraits was our official PugFest photographer and you may view and purchase event pictures at http://www.thewaggintales.com/pugfest/. You’ve just got to check this out! They are all so cute!

Remember, too, that your local libraries offer so much value to our community. We are busier than ever in this economic climate. Periodically I am asked “Do people still use libraries?” Just walk in any of our 12 locations throughout Lee County and you will know the answer. We offer oodles of resources that you can use from your home or office computer, too, even downloadable audio books!

We will be in touch in the Fall of this year to let you know about the next PugFest. In the meantime, we at PugFest Central will start working on next year’s theme!


We did not get to go to PugFest because my bean's mobile den (a.k.a. car) would not start. My furrriend Tony the Pug did not go either because he is very old and his hips bother him and he cannot walk very well. Even so, be sure to check out all the PugFest pictures as they are very adorable.




Woofies Wanted!

If you are a Woofie or live with a Woofie and you'd like to see him or her in my T-13 all Woofie edition this coming week, please send us a picture to diamond_cat3-at-yahoo.com. You need to change the -at- part for @ to make the e-mail work. We need a cute picture of you walking or sitting or sleeping - it can be anything, we very creative - but is should be about 640 x 480 pixel minimum for best result. Thank you in advance for helping out with our talent search. If you know of a woofie and just want to nominate him or her, drop me a line with their blog address and I'll take a look!

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I'm already khommissioning my photographer!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

You know I love to be a part of T-13! I'll send you an e-mail.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle