Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sisfurly Saturday

Dave say he want pictures of us together. Note that this only work because I was getting treats, and tabby brofur come over because he wants treats of his own.

togetherness


togetherness


Truce only stood until food run out.

togetherness


togetherness


I am having TEMPTATIONS. He is having Party Mix because he like that better. I want to make sure he not muscle in on my TEMPTATIONS.

togetherness


Oops! Treats all gone!

togetherness


So I whamp him in the nose.

togetherness


Then I wash cooties off my coat from where he touch me.

(Bean says there is ample opportunity here for captions, so please add yours in the comment section, if you wish.)

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Maybe I should get Mom to elevate the floor to see if my food tastes better?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheysuli and gemini said...

How good of you to share--sort of...

T'Abby Normal said...

Diamond, be fair!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

VampyVictor said...

hahhah I saw contact!!!
ALERT NASA there has been CONTACT.. Scully!! Mulder!! where are you?!?!? I saw contact!! hahhahha

You know it starts with a touch... never thought it would amount to much.. it started with a tou... *sings*

V-V

Eric and Flynn said...

Wow! Look how close you are. We wouldn't have believed it if we hadn't seen it with our own eyes.

Kaz's Cats said...

Wow, you're eating together, side by side, almost like you hang out together always...don't worry, your secret's safe with us! LOL

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The OP Pack said...

Side-by-side - wow!!! Great pics, but we think woo were tempting him with your Temptations.

Woos, the OP Pack

Cory said...

Food brings everyone together! Uh oh...it's gone...what now?

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Wow!! Together at last!! That's about how it is with Mr. Tigger and Me, too! Although sometimes we do hang out together!
Your FL furiends,

The Island Cats said...

Yep...sometimes the only way mom can get us together is with treats!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ya know, he really doesn't seem so bad...maybe yoo could become frends. Okay, maybe yoo could learn to tolerate him.

Viv said...

The good thing about sharing treats is when you act all nice, the beans give you MORE treats! So maybe you could lay off whapping him on the nose next time, and see how that goes?

(Mom posted this for us) Colby, Cheddar and Fancy

Sweet Praline said...

You can have the plate, the food is mine! Hee! Hee!

Eduardo said...

Y'all look cute sitting together! Did you get my e-mail?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Forty Paws said...

He's a kyootie-pie! Why did you whap his nose? Of course, we whap noses around here all the time too.

Luf, Us