And of course, they were all celebrating for Australia Day, so today I visit with 13 furriends that live under the Southern Cross.
1. First I stop to visit with Pablo. He live in West Hobart, in Tasmania. They have Devils there, but I not see any. Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania. It is actually on a little Island all to itself and is a busy seaport, serving as the home port the Antarctic activities of Australia and France.
2. Next I go to Sydney to visit with my furriend Momo. Momo is world traveler, so sometime it is hard to catch her at home, but I lucky this time. Sydney is a very beautiful city and it is the most populous of the cities in Australia. His located on the South-east coast of Australia.
3. Also living in Sydney is Vampy Victor:
4. He lives with his sisfur, Mushka, the Mistress of Mayhem and I cannot visit one without visiting the other. Sydney is also the most expensive city to live in all of Australia and it is the 15th most expensive city in the world. Victor and Mushka take me to see the beautiful Sydney Opera House, as they know how much I like music.
5. Next I go to Melbourne, which is almost 600 miles from Sydney where I meet with Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat. She take me out to see Kangaroos! Huffle is one of my fellow House Panthers. Melbourne is located in Victoria where it serves as the State Capital. It is the second most populous city in Australia, with about 3.8 million residents.
6. & 7. She suggest that while I in Melbourne I stop to visit Tasha and Gypsy, who also live there. We have a Melbourne in Florida too, but it is not a big city, like the one in Australia is.
8. & 9. Melbourne nice place to live, as Oscar the Wonder Cat and his sisfur Molly also live there. It is recognized as Australia's sporting and cultural capital and hosted the Summer Olympics in 1956. (That very long ago.)
10, & 11. Next I stop by MacVet's Pets, to visit with Bombay and Bangles:
12. I want to see how they are doing because ever since the Kitten Slash show up, we have not heard from Bombay and Bangles. There are many things to see in Melbourne with is mix of Victorian and contemporary architecture. But sadly I must continue my trip.
13. Of course no trip would be complete if I didn't visit with Diamond in Adelaide! Adelaide too is a Capital City, serving as the seat of government for South Australia. It is the fifth largest city in Australia with more than 1.1 million residents. It is a coastal city, situated near the Gulf of St. Vincent. It has a very pleasant Mediterranean climate and it was nice to bask in the sun there.
Sadly, I must end my trip there, and I didn't get to visit everyone. Perhaps I will go for another visit as I would like to tour New Zealand too! I hope you all enjoyed this shared journey to Aus!
Next week I am going to have a special All Woofie edition of T-13, so I hope that you will join as we welcome Dogs with Blogs into Diamond's Lair!