Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 8, 2009

T-13: Country Cats

(Note: playlist gaget thingy down at the bottom of page, if you want to hear the music, you need to scroll down to turn it on, then come back to read. Thanks.)

This week's T-13 was suggested by Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle, but I was already working on the theme when he suggest it.

Great minds think alike, you know? So since he suggest it, I gonna let him lead off:

1. Eduardo: Well life on the farm is kinda laid back,
Ain't much an old country dawg like me can't hack,

Dog,Country Cats


2.Mickey: It's early to rise, early in the sack,
Thank Bast I'm a country cat!

House Panther,Country Cats


3. Stinkie Tinkie: Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm,
Catchin' me some fish and a workin' on a farm,

Calico Cat,Country Cats


4. Sarah: My days are all filled with an easy country charm,
Thank Bast I'm a country Cat!

Tuxi Cat,Country Cats


5. Puff: Well I got me a fine life, I got trouble little,
When the sun's comin' up I got shrimps on the griddle,

Calico Cat,Country Cats


6. Georgia: Naps in the sun and a tummy rub in the meadow,
Thank Bast I'm a country cat!

Torti Cat,Country Cats


7. Frankie: Well, city dawgs drivin' round in a limousine,
A lotta sad puppies thinkin' that's mighty keen,

Dog,Country Cats


8. Meowza: Friend, let me tell ya now exactly what I mean,
Thank Bast I'm a fishin' Cat!

Bi-colored Cat,Country Cats


9. Sweet Praline: Well I wouldn't trade m'life for a bunch of canned meals,
I never was into those pampered pet deals,

Persian Cat,Country Cats


10. Flynn: I'd rather be out mousin' in the barn & fields,
Thank Bast I'm a country cat!

Bi-colored Cat,Country Cats


11. Shaka: Well I got me a fine life, I got trouble little,
When the sun's comin' up I got fish on the griddle,

House Panther,Country Cats


12. Sunny: Naps in the sun and with a tabby in the middle...

Bi-colored Cat,Country Cats


Can I get me a big YEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!!


13. Fat Big Huge Eric: Thank Bast I'm a COUNTY CAT!

Bi-colored Cat,Country Cats


Be careful there now Eric, I hear a lot of lady cats think those tractors are sexy!

(Much thanks to my tabby brofur and his band Van Meowlin for help with the music and lyrics. Van Meowlin is available for weddings, parties, anything...)

21 comments:

MoMo said...

That's a fun lot! I always enjoy your T13. Thanks for sharing and keep up with the excellent work!

T'Abby Normal said...

Very cute!

Everycat said...

What a lot of fun and country capers! These are great little graphics!

The OP Pack said...

Hee Haw!!! Great foot stomping and toe tapping fun!!! But we couldnt' hear any music:(

Woos, the OP Pack

jenianddean said...

Very fun T13! That's a lot of hard work, and very well done. I love Fat Eric's John Deere hat.
--Jasper

Cafe Cats said...

Pawesome! I'm in great company! Thanks so much, Diamond. Ma loves it too!

Sara

Kiddo said...

Cute! Yeehaw!

Kiddo

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh that almost makes me want to be a country cat!

Daisy said...

"Shrimps on the Griddle!" I want to be a country cat, too! I love your T-13s. They must take a lot of effort!

Eduardo said...

That was so awesome! I knew it was going to be great! You are so talented! I love being a country dog hanging with the country cats! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny's Mommy said...

YeeeeeHawwwwwwww! I can't get over how much Sunny and Eric look alike.

Thanks for including Sunny in this group of wonderful graphics :-)

Fat Eric said...

Hi Diamond! What a great T13. But I must point out one mistake! In the final picture you have Eric of Eric and Flynn. But you have labelled him as Fat Eric. He is not Fat Eric, I am the one and only Fat Eric! He is Flynn's brother Eric and sometimes known as Big Eric, but I am Fat Eric!

Sorry for the rant *blush*

VampyVictor said...

OH they were great Miss Diamond, everything! I thinks you is having lots of fun with these now, it shows through..:)))

V-V

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great T13 and thanks for including us. I was going to tell you that you had called me Fat Eric, but I see he already has. My full name is Big Eric but I am more often just known as Eric or Big E although since dad weighed me at the weekend and found I have put on 2lbs, mum sez I should have my name changed to Huge Eric. Has she tried looking in the mirror at herself lately?

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Thank dog I'm a khountry girrrrl!

Great job again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cory said...

Yeeee Hawwwww, that was fun!

Sweet Praline said...

YeeHaw! My mom is still singing the new lyrics to the song!

Thanks for including me in your T13. I always enjoy these. The only problem I see is that I am definitely pampered and love it.

Kimo and Sabi said...

YEEEEEEE HAW!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

What fun! Maybe we should hire Van Meowlin fur Zippy's purrthday party.

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

That was a wonderful Thursday 13!! Those are some cool Country cats and we especially loved the music!!
Your FL furiends,

Eric and Flynn said...

Hahahaha It's official, my brother is Huge Eric hahaha!
Flynn