Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 15, 2009

T-13 - Flash back...

Since we taking this week off, I decided to entertain you with some artworks from the past:

Mickey the Black Cat


One of first layouts we ever do, this one of our furriend Mickey the Black Cat. It was created March 11, 2008.

A Vintage Pair


And who could forget this lovely vintage pair? Layout was created March 29, 2008.

An April Fool


Also created March 29, 2008 for Sarah Dippy's Purthday. I wonder what I do for my April fool Furriend this year?

Cecil Selling Seashells by the Seaside


Cecil selling Seashells at the Seashore. I miss hearing from Cecil. This was made on March 27, 2008

Grr's Great Adventure


All of Grrr's Adventures were GRRRReat, and it hard to choose, the best, but I figured I pick the first! Created March 30, 2008.

George


I really like this one of George, which was done on April 5, 2008. We need to work George into a T-13 again sometime soon.

Grayson


This nice collage of our furrriend Grayson, done in lovely spring colors, was created on April 8, 2008.

Chairman Mao


Chairman Mao - or is is Chairman Wow? - looking forward to summer. Collage created on April 18, 2008.

Horsin' Around with Fagin


Horsin' Around with Fagin: I do not get to do lots of kitten pictures, so this one was very fun. Created on April 19, 2008.

Psycho Grr


Young kittens, please avert your eyes! But this was just a perfect personality piece on Grrr created on October 9, 2008 and edited about three or four times before my bean get it right.

Girls just wanna have fun


The ladies of House Panthers - when the day hunting day is done, well Girrrrls, just wanna have fun! Created April 24, 2008, well after Mardi Gras was over. We promise to be more timely this year!

Tybalt


Tybalt, at Grumman's Chinese Theater! We do this one on April 10, 2008.

Miss Diamond


Bean says she have very hard time picking favorite picture of me, but she say this is certainly "way up there". Created March 26, 2008.

Anyway, we hope your find these as palatable second time around as you did first! We did so enjoy making them for you!

10 comments:

The OP Pack said...

This was our first time around for most of these. But we will go back and take a second look. It is so hard to pick a favorite but since 13 is a good number, we will go with the last one. Oh, those eyes - so enchanting.

Woos, the OP Pack

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Halloween Grr is a classic!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh I remember the one of Mickey and Miss Peach!

Eduardo said...

I love all of them! That one of Grr is so grrrreat!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Eduardo said...

I think that one of Mickey & Miss Peach is so sweet too!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny's Mommy said...

I did enjoy seeing these again :-D

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We did enjoy deze a second time around. Dat one of Mickey & Miss Peach was furry romantic...and Grr, well, what can we say.

PB 'n J said...

We love the "greatest hits"! And thanks for showing off George again, we're sure she'll be super-duper pleased!

MoMo said...

This is the first time I have seen them. I think the one exception is the one of Mickey and Miss Peach. SS just doesn't help me enough with visiting and blogging.

Sweet Praline said...

Those were great! I missed some of those since I am still a little new.