Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 22, 2009

T-13: I has a dream

Martin Luther King Jr., in a speech he give say "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." Cats do not judge each other by the color our their furs, but we still has dreams. Here are the some of the dreams around the Cat Blogosphere.

As Cory Cat suggest this week's theme, I will let Cory Cat go first!

1. Cory Cat dreams of a day with dogs and cats will be able to live in peace and comfort together, and that all cats will be able to enjoy a woofie the way that she enjoy her Gretta dog.

House Panther


2. Bella dreams of a time that when a cat is alone and injured, that an angel will come and rescue them and take them to a kind of loving home, as was the case with her.

House Panther


3. Maggie McKitten Cat dreams of a time when all cats live in good and caring homes, and enjoy the comforts of domestic living and not have to fend for themselves in the wild.

Tabby Cat


4. Miss Peach dream of a time when all cats will enjoy good health and long life, so that we may all enjoy their company on this side of the rainbow bridge.

Cornish Rex Cat


5. Moki dream that they will find a cure for his condition, and that in doing so, it will also prove to be a cure for all species that suffer from neurological conditions.

Tabby Cat


6. Chairman Mao dream of a time when cats may go outside safely and chase the fev-vered and winged things.

Siamese Snowshoe Cat


7. Scooby dream of a time when all species will live together in peace, and understand the natural cycle of life, as cats understand it.

Tuxi Cat


8. Grr dream of a day when every cat will find a human to love, the way she love her formerly blond girl.

House Panther,Grr


9. Tillie dream of warm sunbeams for all to nap in, and plenty of food, and a time when the planet is not poisoned by human wastes and toxic substances.

House Panther


10. Spooky Do dream of a time of plenty for all - food, shelter, treats and love.

House Panther


11. Pepi hope for a time when his napervising is not really necessary, the world will continue to run properly even when he not pay attention to it.

House Panther


12. Minchie dream of a time when all live is considered sacred, and that no species or race has the right to enslave another.

Bi-colored Cat,Tabby Cat


13. I dream of a time when cats and dogs are treated equally, and cats receive equal care and attention that woofies receive. And that all pet events be equally open to cats and dogs and that cats stop being treated as second class pets.

House Panther,Miss Diamond


So those are our dreams. What do you dream? Please leave us a comment and let us all know!

19 comments:

ML said...

I haf a dream. I dreams of a time when there are no strays, no ferals, no street cats. A time when effurrycat is cherished an loved an seen fur what it is: a mirackle. When effurry kitten born only knows the kind of loves that our Mites knew when they wuz borned... anticipation and rejoicing over noo life, human contact, hugs, love, kisses, good food, etc. They are not like me, who was finded on tha wharfs of San Pedro, feral even at a few weeks of age. I wish effurry cat borned could know the wonnerful feeling of fambly and uncondishunal love.
Love & Purrs,
KC

The Island Cats said...

Those are all wonderful dreams!!

Cory said...

Hey there I am...dreaming big as always. Thanks Diamond, this is awesome!

Tybalt said...

This is beautiful, Diamond.

I have a dream that one day everybean and everyfurry will be able to live in peace and harmony. I have a dream that there will be no more want or hunger. I dream that there will be love and acceptance for everyfurry and everybean. I dream that all living creatures will be treated with respect and care.

I really hope all of our dreams come true.

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Diamond,this is an awesome post!!!
I also dream of a day when animals will not be abused by humans!!
Every animal should only know love,care and compassion.
Thank you for including me :)
Purrs Tillie

Daisy said...

Those are all very beautiful dreams!

aliceaudrey said...

Such nice kitty dreams.

Cafe Cats said...

Booootiful dreams!

Iago

Cheysuli and gemini said...

And I have a dream! A dream when all cats are equal in the eyes of humans. A time when my kits can count on a good home with healthy food... a time when they do not suffer from the rampant specism that infects our world. I have a dream...

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We dream of a day when all life will be respected and beans will stop poisoning da planet. When all furries who wish to live inside get to live inside and if dey chose to live outside will haf food, clean water and a shelter from da weather.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I guess Herbert Hoover's khat in evfurry pot isn't appropriate?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

What wonderful dreams. I'm with ML, we want all kitties woofies and other furries to be born into loving forever homes, no more strays. purrrrrrrrs

China Cat said...

Those are all wonderful dreams! Willow and I both dream of a time when all kitties and woofies have loving, forever homes!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Ikaika said...

Beautiful T13, Diamond, as well as all the dreams of the commentors on your blog today.

Also, thank you very much for the post yesterday about what it really means to declaw a cat. So now I will add my dream. My T13 dream is that vets stop recommending or performing this procedure.

Peace out!

'Kaika

MoMo said...

These are all wonderful dreams and my dream is that they would all come true.

Great graphics and I particularly like the one with the owl. My SS collects all sorts of owls and I get to play with some of them.

Thanks for another beautiful post!

Sweet Praline said...

Very well done! I enjoyed that!

VampyVictor said...

Wonderful dreams by wonderful kitties!
Lets call them not dreams, but wishes and goals.
Things that we hope will one day come to a reality , unlike dreams :))

V-V

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Thank you dear Diamond for including me in your pages here. A dream is a wish your heart makes....so many wonderful dreams have been thrown up into the firmaments for all to see and ponder over. They must come true! In my tiny heart I dream of a little more time here with my mommy and lapdaddy and that my tummy tumor does not grow too fast. My very secret dream is that one day someone very special to my heart will ask me something every girl longs to hear...

Eduardo said...

What a beautiful T-13! Dreams do come true Diamond!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle