Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wild Wednesday

Vishus Deer Alert!



Five vishus deers laid siege to a New Jersey church school and two of the vishus deer jumped into a class room to attack the students and teachers. Happily no one was injured in the assault, but the deers scared the children terribly and trashed the classroom.

See the video of the attack here: http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/11424058

Vishus Deer


LOOK AT THE EVIL GLOWING EYES ON THIS CREATURE!

No one is safe from these terrible animals!

Purrhaps we need to take up a collection and send them some cans of Rocky's Vishus Deer Repelunt?

12 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I bet the skhwirrels were behind this nasty incident!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweet Praline said...

Wow! I agree with Khyra, where were the evil squirrels?

Cheysuli and gemini said...

They are getting more and more bold!!!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

AAAAAAAAAAAACK! *thud* Sorry I must have fainted.

I agree, the evil squirrels and the Vishus Deer are involved in some kind of conspiracy! We must all be extra alert!

Eduardo said...

Whoa that is one vishus deer! I do know a nice deer! Her name is Boris: http://muttallica.blogspot.com/
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy said...

They were probably looking for cats and got into the school by mistake!

meemsnyc said...

We heard about that!! Scary.

Lacy said...

w00f's, u thinks me cood chase the deers...

b safe,
~rocky~

The OP Pack said...

They are such a beautiful creature but can wreak such havoc. This is the OP Pack Mom talking. A few years ago, one of my students lost her father tragically on Mother's Day when a deer crashed through the front window of their car on a highway where they were traveling at 65 mph. The mom was badly injured and three kids in the back seat ended up with the head of the now deceased deer in their laps. It was such a tragic event - and something that affected this family forever.

Sorry to be so graphic, but I will never forget this one.

The Island Cats said...

You just can't trust those vishus deers!!!

Cory said...

This proves that the vishus deer might come in very handy in a house trashing party...if you dare!

MoMo said...

Those creatures look cute enough, but my uncle in Denver assures me otherwise. We don't have them over here.