Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Freebie and an Award

My bean have released her first ever scrapkit! It is a St. Patrick's Day themed taggers kit and you can find it on her bloggie.

Irish Eyes kit
Click to bigify


It have 15 papers and 87 elements, so there is lot so things for you to play with. One of the things is Squirrel O'Malley:

Squirrel O'Malley


I have never seen a green squirrel before, but I would like to catch one. I think it would taste like Feline Greenies!

I of course snoopervise the project. Taggers size means that the papers are 800 x 800 pixel and 300 DPI. It is suitable for online graphics, for creating blog layouts, and for creating and printing "brag books" pages of up to 5 x 7 inch size.

We hope that you will enjoy this little freebie from us on Friday. Sunshine, rainbows and a pot of gold - pretty good freebie, I think!




Also, PB&J have given me the Proximidade Award:

Here are the rules for this award:

Proximadede Award


"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have already recieve this award once before from Jewel Girl and the Jewel Cats, and pass it on to eight other bloggers, so I will not pass it on again.

Unless of course you do not have it & would like it. Then feel free to take it and say I have awarded it to you!

I know, I have been furry remiss about putting the awards on my sidebar, I needs to work on that!

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Me thinks the skhwirrel has already khommenced the Saint Patrikhk's Day pawtying!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

meemsnyc said...

We laughed out loud about the Green squirrel. We agree, that it would taste like Greenies. We love greenies. Send the squirrel our way.

MoMo said...

Oh my!!! What a totally talented mom you have! Her very own kit, no less!!!! I am sure you must have been a great snooperviser on this project.

I will get SS to download it and try her hands at it. She has done a couple of very elementary scrapbook graphics before. So perhaps she can try again. Thanks!!