Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweethearts Club

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
My Sweetheart's Club is open
With a Valentine for you!

Welcome to our new look for February! I get to play Cupid this month, so if you have a special someone that you are trying to woo, just let me know. I will create a special valentines and send it winging their way and soon, my dart will prick their heart and they will fall head over paws in love with you!

Who is "Cupid" you might wonder and how did he come to be the messenger of love?

In Roman mythology, Cupid (Latin cupido) is the god of erotic love and beauty. He is also known by another one of his Latin names, Amor (cognate with Kama).

In popular culture Cupid is frequently shown shooting his bow to inspire romantic love, often as an icon of Valentine's Day.

I'll have more on this mythic being tomorrow on Myth Monday. But for today I wanted to let you know that the Sweetheart's Club is open and that I - Miss Cupid Emerald-Eyes - am here to handle all your romantic requests!

4 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - Valentines already?!

MoMo said...

The new look page for February is very appropriate. There is a general absence of activities in the CB for Valentine's Day this year. Good of you to step into the void and liven things up.

I do have a request but I shall email you about it.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hmm, Momo is correct, der is a lack of Valentine goings on on da CB...

Shadow / Molly said...

Shadow has a request, does he emails yoo or tell yoo here.

(He likes Georgia, Mickeys sisfur alots!)