Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, February 5, 2009

T-13: Puppy Love

Are you ready to get romantic? Well, we have 13 woofies that are and it looks they are all cases of Puppy Love!

(Que Donny Osmond music....)

1. Rocky: And they called it puppy love,
Oh I guess they'll never know,

Rocky


2. Phantom: How a young heart really feels,
And just why i love her so.

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


3. Peaches: And they called it puppy love,
Just because we're in our teens,

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


4. Thunder: Tell them all,
Please tell them it isn't fair,

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


5. Khyra: To take away my only dream.

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


6. Grete: I cry each night, My tears for you,
My tears are all in vain.

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


7. Eduardo, the Snuggle Puggle: I hope and I pray,
That maybe someday...

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


8. Asta: You'll be back (you'll be back),
In my doghouse once again.

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


9. Dakota: Someone help me, help me, help me please,
Is the answer up above?

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


10. George: How can I, oh how can I tell them,
This is not a puppy love?

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


11. Hershey: Someone help me, help me, help me please,
Is the answer up above?

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


12. Jake: How can I, oh how can I tell them,
This is not a puppy love....

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


13. Tony: This is not a puppy love....

Dog,Happy Valentine's Day


(Tony is my not-my-species-special-friend. He do not have a blog!)

I want to thank Silver Snowraven for providing the puppies we use in our layouts. You can find her Puppy Power theme kit and Puppy Booster Packs at Magickal Scraps.

The scraps come from a variety of talented designers - too many to mention.

Next week, of course, all my friends will be joining me for our special heartfelt Valentine's Day edition. Thank you for visiting and if you enjoy our presentation today, be sure to leave a comment! Thank woo!!!

(As always, our guests are more than welcome to use their pictures on their blogs. Click on the picture to go to Photobucket and pick up the link to use!)

18 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Diamond, me looooves the doggies....me iz way behind in ur bloggie...mamas had a really bad sinus infection and sheee's slow...

b safe,
~rocky~

MoMo said...

We can't ever resist coming to visit on Thursday. Today is no different - an absolutely gorgeous collection of scrapbook presentation of doggies. Great work, Miss Diamond!!!! Can't wait till the Valentine's Day special next week.

Must go, I am not supposed to be blogging, visiting but working ...

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Ah shukhks!

What a nice early Thursday suprise!

Tank woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cory said...

Very fun...of course we're all buzzing about who is Grete's new boyfriend!! She's not talking...

The OP Pack said...

From all our hearts, thank woo furry much - that was so sweet. All of us dream of puppy love, especially Mom.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Oh Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This a a really good collection of doggies:) The scrapbook pages are so happy and colourful :)I think love is in the air!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

It was fun to see the doggies today!

I is Jake said...

Oh Hai OMD!! There's I am!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!

Fank yoo!

Whose dat cute doggie next to me?

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

Shadow / Molly said...

Oh wow those are great!

We is sorry, Jake did not mention how good these are, he gots so excited, we are pretty sure he almost peed on the chair.

PB 'n J said...

These are wonderful Diamond! George is going to be so pleased!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Awwww, dem is cute woofies. We hopes dey all find/found true love...even if it's wif der beans.

meemsnyc said...

Squeeee! Those were all so adorable!! Fantastic job.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

aaaaaaaaw, look at the woofies all sweet and what not. We hope they all find really puppy love on the blogosphere!

I can't wait until next Thursday :)

The Creek Cats said...

What a great post, full of cute woofies!!!

Eduardo said...

This is so cool! I just love it! Thats one cute Dalmation, I wonder if my girlfriend will get mad...NAH! Your so cool Diamond! Would you mind if I add your work as a slideshow on my blog?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all so nice, and what gorgeous woofies you featured! A very special Thursday 13 edition :-D

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lot of lovely love puppies.

Ginger said...

The doggies all look so cute! You've done an awesome job!