Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, February 26, 2009

T13: Pawti Gras!

Welcome to our annual Pawti Gras purrade here in Catatonia! I, Miss Diamond, Queen of Parti Gras have looked into my crystal ball and foreseen fun on the horizon for all!


House Panther,Miss Diamond,Mardi Gras


Remember that here in Catatonia, we accept the Chey Pay and Yao-Lin Loot as the official currencies of Catatonia, and all of our fine establishments accept the Bank of Catatonia Debit and Credit cards as well. As you wander down Whiskey Cat Street, please remember to Paw-ty responsibly, and use a designated teleport operator on your way home. No sense ending up in Doghouse Town unless you really meant to go there.


chey Pay



Yao-Lin Loot



Bank of Catatonia Credit Card


Oh look, here comes our first Paw-ti cat - it's Miss Samantha Black. My, that is a lovely mask you have on there!


Tuxi Cat,Mardi Gras


Don't forget to collect lots of beads and treats to take home with you!

Royce has quite an interesting mask as well. It will probably prove great fun to play with, once you get done wearing it!


Domestic Mediumhair,Mardi Gras


No mask for Rori, but she's certainly making up for it on the bead end of things. She even has a bag to collect them all in.


Tabby Cat,Mardi Gras


You throw 'em, we'll show 'em! Beads Lady! Beads! (And throw Temptations too!)

Sweet Praline come with her own built in mask! I guess that means she is always ready for a bit of a Paw-ty!


Persian Cat,Mardi Gras


Wow! Allie's way done up and has a float as well! What fun that looks like!


Mardi Gras,Domestic Mediumhair


Rosie is the our Princess this year, and doesn't she look lovely wearing her emerald crown?


Bi-colored Cat,Mardi Gras


Khyra of course, loves to Paw-ty with the Kitty Cats. Don't let my brofur see that get up you're wearing though, or he'll want one just like it!


Mardi Gras,Dog


Marilyn Monroew has shows off her lovely Paw-ty hat! It is, of course, no where near as lovely as she is!


Domestic Shorthair,Mardi Gras


It looks like Skittles has founded Krew Skittles - she even has her own Doubloons to toss to the crowd!


Tabby Cat,Mardi Gras


Well, I guess every court needs a court jester. I need look no further than my own living room to find Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail, nipped out again as usual!


Tabby Cat,Mardi Gras


That boy has a serious abuse problem.

I do not know if they celebrate Carnival in New Zealand, but my bean say all the Kiwis she meet, always up for a Paw-ty. So it should come as not surprise to find Cosmo all decked out and enjoying herself!


Domestic Longhair,Mardi Gras


Before you leave, don't forget to stop by and say hello to Zed Monster, the king our little festival. You can forget the beads where he is concerned, just bring him Fev-vers!


Snowshoe Siamese,Mardi Gras


My...that purrade of pusses over way too quickly! But you join our celebration by leaving us a note and telling us how you've been enjoying the Paw-ty!

Let the good times roll!!!

(As always, our guests are more than welcome to use their tags on their blogs or Catster pages!)


14 comments:

MoMo said...

That's great fun. Thanks for the pawty. Lovely lots of kitties - some I haven't met before but all of them gorgeous in full party gear.

PDX pride said...

Rori says:
I love my beads and bag! Wow, everyone looks so decked out! May I copy the beautiful picture for my Catster page, giving you credit of course?

P.S. I'm a little lady; I'm sure you knew but the caption says "he".

VampyVictor said...

WOah! This is where I should be.. the beads.. the ladees... the booze.. the PAW TAH!... oooohhh yeeeaahhh :)

V-V

Furkidsmom said...

We're so excited 'cause Allie was in the 13 Pawti Gras cats!!! We love her picture - she's a real pawti animal!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory said...

What a great party! We're having a great time...but if you think us girl kitties are going to take off our collars and expose ourselves for some beads....well, you'd be right! Ha!

-d ma said...

that looks way too wild for me and the boyz.

mog said...

Pawsome pawty, kitties look wonderful all decked out in their pawty finery.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Look at those delightfully dressed kitties. And me! I am the money! HA!

Daisy said...

Everybuddy looks so festive! Now I am in the pawty mood.

The Island Cats said...

That was fun!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Tres bones!

Or should I woo "let les bones temps rollez?"

Merci fur the khool look!

I'm soooo furry flattered!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweet Praline said...

That was so much fun! I never thought about my "natural mask" giving me permission to party all of the time! Cool!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh Diamond!! Thank you so much for including me in your Pawti Gras!! I had lots of fun!! I love the mask!!
And Beads!! Whoo Hoo! The more the merrier!
Your FL furineds,

Misha said...

We don't do Carnivale here in New Zealand, but I think you've got Cosmo starting a new tradition. She had great fun being part of your party!