Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Internets Down

FYI: Our internets are down. I have to go to bean's day hunting place and use the computer there to get on the internets if I want to post. Bean is trying to get it fixed, but she says the embarqs people maybe need to send us new router, so it may not be middle of week.

Just so you know and don't worry bout us if we don't post.

Brofur has mild fever and some intestinal problem. VET give him antibotics to take. (Better him than me).

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope everything works out soon and that your brother gets better.

Sweet Praline said...

I hope you get your Internets back soon and that your brother feels better very quickly!

Cory said...

Hope all goes well, with both the fever and the computer!

The OP Pack said...

Hope everyone and everything gets better soon.

VampyVictor said...

Oh guys I feel for you, we has only ever had the internets break once and it was horrible, you do so much on the internets!
Please look after Tris Miss D.. he is a special little boy and we need him better quick.. I will be purring for him :))
V-V

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

My mom would be shaking by now....

Thank dog the khrakhkberry helps her a touch when THAT stuff happens...

Paws khrossed fur ALL to make it through!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

meemsnyc said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about the computer problems. Hope all gets fixed soon. Hope your brother feels better too.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope your brother is all better soon, and that your internet starts working at home again.