Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 26, 2009

T-13: Crazy Calicoes!

Since the computer Deaded, we are digging in the archives again to bring you 13 Calico Cats this time around!

Hopefully computer will be fixed in time for next week's T-13!

1. First up, we have Daisy, from the Jewell Cats!

Daisy


2. The furry lovely Powder...

Powder


3. and Puff from Perfectly Parker.

Puff


4. Abigail of the Turkey Cats.

Abigail


5. The poor misunderstood Tesla...

Tesla


6. Gretchen, who is kind of a Torti-co...

Gretchen


7. My Calico dilute Furriend, Sarah - who also make good April Fool!

Sarah


8. Special Calico mystery guest at my Masquerade ball who turn out to be...POWDER! Again!

Powder


9. Tinkerbell, a.k.a. Stinky Tinky - another for my Xanga furriends!

Calico Cat,Country Cats


10. Miss Caitie, who knows that it's all good!

Calico Cat,Happy Valentine's Day


11. Willow, another of our sweethearts!

Happy Valentine's Day,Calico Cat


12. Dazey, of the Cyclone Cats, who we just visit in the road trip,

Calico Cat,Road Trip


13. and Maggie May, who we also visit on the road trip!

Calico Cat,Road Trip


On a side note, my bean is participating in the Hippity Hop Blog Train, which start on Monday, March 30th. If you are into digital scrap booking and graphics, be sure to stop by her blog, Digicats, on that day to download her piece of the Hippity Hop Blog Train so you can have plenty of Easter things to dress your pictures up in!

13 comments:

PinkynAsh said...

Those are some cool looking pictures of the Calicoes.

Cory said...

Cecilia is very happy to see all the beautiful Calicoes today!!!!

Daisy said...

Calico is my very favorite kind of coat pattern!

A Few Good Cats said...

We were pleasantly surprised to see Caitie's picture today. Nice job decorating and framing her photo!

Parker said...

I have to admit, calicos are pretty gorgeous cats. Even my sisters...
Thanks for this, it was wonderful!

Angus Mhor said...

I like calico's, too. You never see the same pattern twice! I think I'd like to dress up for Easter, as long as mom doesn't try to make me look like a baby chick or somethin'.

mog said...

I like calicos, they're such a nice change from black and white. Beautiful scrapcatting as always.

Sweet Praline said...

Such a nice visit with the Calicoes! There were quite a few that I didn't know and must go and visit.

Karen Jo said...

Very nice to see all the calicos. I hope that your computer gets fixed soon.

Sunny's Mommy said...

They're all gorgeous :-D

Cory said...

Hi, just checking in! Hope everything is ok with you! We miss you!

Sweet Praline said...

Just dropping by to check on you. I just realized I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. I hope everything is okay.

The Creek Cats said...

Look at all those beautiful Calicos!!! So great to see our Maggie May featured here again!
Thanks!