Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 19, 2009

T-13: Purrading the Green

It is said there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who are Irish, and those who wish they were. Purrhaps that applies to fursons as well. I certainly enjoy being an Irish cat. Today I am joined by a dozen of my friends who enjoy it as well - if only for a day!

1. I thought I would start off our purrading of the green with a genuine leprechaun, and I do not have to look any further than Banshee! Of course, her furkin at Sumac Stories probably wondering where she hiding that pot of gold...

Calico Cat,St. Patrick's Day


2. Nixon, of Purs & Snorts, also has a pot of gold, which I think he get from a Leprechaun!

Tabby Cat,St. Patrick's Day


3. Forget the gold, Ping from Manx Mnews just wants some kisses...from Gemini purrhaps?

Tabby Cat,Gorgeous Ginger,St. Patrick's Day


4. Pumpkin too, looking for some kisses. It would be hard to resist an offer from such a handsome mancat, but he has some green beer to share as well, if you need some extra purrsuasion!

Bi-colored Cat,Gorgeous Ginger,St. Patrick's Day


5. My furriend Misty Whispurrs is a wee Scottish Fold lass, but when St. Patrick Day roll around, she is Irish for the day! I wonder if she know how to play those bag pipes?

Scottish Fold,St. Patrick's Day


6. Rocky of The Hudson Furkids looking furry handsome today as well in his St. Patrick's Day outfit, and he is bringing you the luck of the Irish!

Dog,St. Patrick's Day


7. Irish Coffee anyone? Mazie Grace, who is a March kitten, as found her way to the Irish Coffee Bar...

Tabby Cat,St. Patrick's Day


8. Budah Pest find something better than Irish Coffee I think, and it is green as well. I think that his pot of gold is filled with catnip!

House Panther,St. Patrick's Day


9. I could not find cat in Ireland that blog, so I settle for the U.K. Aoise joins us as we purrade the green! (And I think I need to go visit my U.K. furriends one day soon!)

Tuxi Cat,Bi-colored Cat,St. Patrick's Day


10. Tybalt is a March kitten as well, so it only appropriate that he join the festivities. I see he going with the Baily's Irish Cream through, instead of the green colored Budweiser!

Domestic Longhair,St. Patrick's Day


11. Rudy looking fury much like an Irish Gent out for a morning stroll...must be all that red hair!

Gorgeous Ginger,St. Patrick's Day,Bi-colored Cat


12. Real authentic Irish? Well, I couldn't find Irish Setter, but I find Irish Terrier instead! Please welcome Keeley all decked out in Irish Green and Celtic Gold!

Dog,St. Patrick's Day


13. And of course, when I comes to St. Patrick's Day, I am the Queen of the Green!

House Panther,Miss Diamond,Domestic Shorthair,St. Patrick's Day


Do you like my lovely green necklace? (No, I cannot play that harp. I do not have any fingers to pluck it with!)

Thank you for joining us at Diamond O'Reilly's Black Cat Pub as we celebrate all things Irish!

Next week we visit Hollywood for our T-13. Purrhaps we will find some starlets that we didn't know about on the "cats"-ting couch?

(Please remember that all guests are welcome to use their tags on their own blogs as well. Just click to go to the Photobucket page where you can download the photo, or the copy URL link!)

14 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Let's hear it fur Rokhky!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are great graphics of the Irish for a day cats and woofies.

The OP Pack said...

Great pics of all the Irish kitties and woofies. Rocky looks great - his mom will love it. And Diamond, what can we say - just dazzling.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Daisy said...

This one was really fun, Diamond!

Max said...

Buddah's over here just about peeing himself with excitement. And I have to admit, he looks pretty good decked out in green! That was pretty cool!

MoMo said...

Great set of cats and wonderful graphics to show them in their glory!

Lacy said...

w00f's Diamond, u always the queen...and ur mama iz an angel...its been a really sad day here today, my sister angel lacylulu went to the bridge last year on this day...mama has been leaking all day, but she smiled when she saw this...thank u soo very much...

b safe,
~rocky~

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Pawsome Diamond!!!!! We just loved these pics :) We love the markings on Mazey Grace too.
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

DEBRA said...

*woo hoo*
go pingie

purrs
abby

The Island Cats said...

That was a great Irish T-13!! Yay!

Sweet Praline said...

Those were great! Thanks for sharing your talent with us with some very special kitties.

PDX pride said...

We left you an award on our bloggie!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a great T-13 celebrating St. Patty's Day :-D Here's a kiss for all the kitties and woofies ;-)

srp said...

Lovely Irish kitties and the odd pup are beautiful sights to see. Perhaps we should just have all furpets be honorary Irish folk.