1. I thought I would start off our purrading of the green with a genuine leprechaun, and I do not have to look any further than Banshee! Of course, her furkin at Sumac Stories probably wondering where she hiding that pot of gold...
2. Nixon, of Purs & Snorts, also has a pot of gold, which I think he get from a Leprechaun!
3. Forget the gold, Ping from Manx Mnews just wants some kisses...from Gemini purrhaps?
4. Pumpkin too, looking for some kisses. It would be hard to resist an offer from such a handsome mancat, but he has some green beer to share as well, if you need some extra purrsuasion!
5. My furriend Misty Whispurrs is a wee Scottish Fold lass, but when St. Patrick Day roll around, she is Irish for the day! I wonder if she know how to play those bag pipes?
6. Rocky of The Hudson Furkids looking furry handsome today as well in his St. Patrick's Day outfit, and he is bringing you the luck of the Irish!
7. Irish Coffee anyone? Mazie Grace, who is a March kitten, as found her way to the Irish Coffee Bar...
8. Budah Pest find something better than Irish Coffee I think, and it is green as well. I think that his pot of gold is filled with catnip!
9. I could not find cat in Ireland that blog, so I settle for the U.K. Aoise joins us as we purrade the green! (And I think I need to go visit my U.K. furriends one day soon!)
10. Tybalt is a March kitten as well, so it only appropriate that he join the festivities. I see he going with the Baily's Irish Cream through, instead of the green colored Budweiser!
11. Rudy looking fury much like an Irish Gent out for a morning stroll...must be all that red hair!
12. Real authentic Irish? Well, I couldn't find Irish Setter, but I find Irish Terrier instead! Please welcome Keeley all decked out in Irish Green and Celtic Gold!
13. And of course, when I comes to St. Patrick's Day, I am the Queen of the Green!
Do you like my lovely green necklace? (No, I cannot play that harp. I do not have any fingers to pluck it with!)
Thank you for joining us at Diamond O'Reilly's Black Cat Pub as we celebrate all things Irish!
Next week we visit Hollywood for our T-13. Purrhaps we will find some starlets that we didn't know about on the "cats"-ting couch?
(Please remember that all guests are welcome to use their tags on their own blogs as well. Just click to go to the Photobucket page where you can download the photo, or the copy URL link!)