Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 5, 2009

T13: Gorgeous Gingers

This week we dip into the archives again, and take a look at 13 Gorgeous Gingers from around the Cat Blogosphere!

1. Rudy, from Perfectly Parker.

Rudy


2. Dante, from the Purrageous Pirates

Dante


3. Sunny, a.k.a. Mommy's Little Fat Boy.

Sunny


4. Brainball from Ballicus Blog.

Brainball


5. Billy Sweetfeets, from Meezertails

Sweetfeets


6. Beezer, from the Beezer' Song blog.

Beezer


7. Goldie, from Sumac Stories.

Goldie


8. Ping, from the Manx Mnews

Ping


9. Moe from Team Tabby

Moe


10. Wally, from The Island Cats.

What's Wally doing?


11. Eric & Flynn

Eric & Flynn


12. Pumpkin

Pumpkin


13. Kellie the Orange Cat

Kelly


And a furry special extra today, Winton in memory.

Winton


I appoligize to those I miss, but I only have room for 13 this week! Coming up next week, we are going to be doing an all new Road Trip T13, so be sure to join us as we tour the United States!

9 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Woo sooooo needed to inkhlude my pal GINGER Jasper!

Ben The Handsome Rotti and I insist on it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's PING!!! Ping is my favoritest Ginger cat ever!!!!

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great selection of Gorgeous Gingers. Thanks for including us. You put the hat on Eric, does that mean I am Mr.Hyde?
Flynn

The OP Pack said...

Aren't they all beautiful? We love the Fat Boy.

Daisy said...

I love orangey kittehs!

MoMo said...

Great showcase of our ginger furriends. Look forward to the roadtrip!

Sweet Praline said...

Some of my bestest friends on the CB are gingers! Those photos are wonderful! I always enjoy visiting on your T13 days.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are 13 gorgeous gingers!! Thanks for including Sunny. Have a great weekend!

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

THose are pawsome gingers Diamond!!! We really like the pages you made for them too!! We even see our furcousin Moe!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

PeeEss: You have a super collection of mice toys!! We should get some for Tillie so she can practise chasing mice !!!