Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Diamond on Safari

As you can see, I finally get my bean to make me new blog layout. She is very talented bean, but she have been furry busy of late.

She is now making these Digital Scrapbook designs such as the "Lion Hunt" kit she use to make this blog layout. In fact, she make this design.

AND there is good news! You can even get this "Lion Hunt" for free. But act quickly because it only free through June 14th. After that is goes in her store.

To get this kit, click on this link -->Lion Hunt Freebie.

Please note that this tagger sized kit which is good for making things on the internet and for smaller printing jobs, like making cards, up to 5' x 7".

Do not worry. The silly mane she put on me is not part of the kit, so you do not have to worry your humans put one on you. I even remind her that Lionesses do not have manes, but she ignore me.

I hope you like my new safari theme layout. Now this lioness is going to take cat nap. Hah!

5 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

OH, it is a furry purrdy feme.

Sweet Praline said...

It's nice that your mom has the nerve to experiment with your layouts. My mom is too afraid she will mess everything up. The safari theme looks nice.

Daisy said...

It looks very cool!

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

love the theme! very cool indeed!

Kasha said...

This blog is so exciting. I have been trying to keep up on all of your adventures. Even though Africa is a dog we feel that you guys have a lot in common. We were wondering if you wouldn't mind adding us to your blog list. We would be so flattered to be on such a fancy blog. Please stop by and see us sometime!
Kasha and Africa
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/