Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Caterday (with Sir Tristan)







Midnight Flight

Hi there effury one! Tristan here with a weekend round of up the activity here at the Demon Cat's Lair! It's been an interesting and informative week, that is for sure! Did you miss any of the fun?

First on Sunday, the Demon Cat tested out some new treats in Snacks on Sunday. Based on that review the massage therapist purchased some more, but the Demon Cat has spent the week picking them off her plate, so I ate them all instead! Yummy salmon puffs!


How we see their toys
How humans see our toys.
How they see their toys
How we see our toys.


On Monday, we discovered why all of our cat toys look blue, green and yellow...at least to us cats...as the Demon Cat debunks - or proves - the myth that pets are color blind during Myth Monday.

On Toesday, the Demon Cat showed off her tootsies and yes, I too am wondering how she can sleep with her toes spread apart like that.

Wednesday saw the Demon Cat and I engaged in a game of King of the Hill. Let's just say I did not come out on top. (I let her win! Ha-ha!)

On Thursday we learned about some interesting inventions. Did you know that the first manned flight of a Hot Air Balloon like mine happened in November 21, 1783 in Paris, France?

I got to tell you, the Demon Cat, says this contraption is not safe, but I think it is perfectly safe. With a record going back to the late 1700's, there is a lot of technology that has gone into these Hot Air Balloon ships!

Besides, it's been a great way to escape all the puddles tropical storm Debby left lying about.

Friday as a little freaky, as we wondered if the banana plant was trying to muscle into our territory. You don't think it eats cat food do you? Or cats?! Yikes!

So with that, I wish you a happy Caterday and well...I'm outta here....

2 comments:

Team Tabby said...

We're glad Hurricane Debby didn't cause damage to you other than rain, except, uh, for that banana plant!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Judi said...

Hello, Sir Tristan! Thanks for participating in Weekend Cat Blogging!