Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, June 11, 2012

Midnight Monday

I have decided to purrsue new career as actress.  This something I want to do for long time.  To that end, I have been practicing my actress skills.  Here I am trying out as a victim on CSI:



Trying out for foll of victim on CSI

Trying out for foll of victim on CSI


Pretty good impression of dead cat, don't you think?

Hardest part not breathing.   We watchin' episode of Quincy M.E. with dead woofie in it, but you could see, woofie not really dead cause he breathing.  So I am practicing really hard not to breath.  CSI much better show than Quincy M.E. and demand more from their actresses.  I also learning to say my lines on que.  This very important too.

I really want part of cereal killer on Criminal Minds, but they want to know what kind of experience I have and what I appear on.  Not sure why, how hard can it be to play cereal killer?  After all, bowl or box of cereal not move, not really hard to kill.  Don't even really have to stalk it.  So I figure I try get roll on CSI so I have experience.

Of course, it would help lots if I lived in Hollywood.  I tell bean we should move immediately to Hollywood but she not very receptive to this idea.  However, I figure I stick claws in her booty few more times, and that should help get her back end in gear!

3 comments:

Tillie and Georgia said...

Purrsonally, we think you are a pawsome actress!!!!!!! We cannot understand why the TV beans are being so difficult :o
Stay out of Hollywood!! Crazy people live there(Lindsay L). It does things to their brains ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Diamond, we couldn't see you breathe! You are really good at this acting thing. CSI should hire you in a New York (Hollywood)minute!

Glad to see you back!

Laura & Taffy

PS: Please consider getting rid of the nasty word verification. It is very hard for some folks to do. It's the new blogger default.

Cory said...

You are doing a fantastic job acting...we couldn't see you breathing at all!