Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tattle Tail Tuesday


A good cat


I sorry I not post yesterday. I mean to do it, but I get squirted with the bad cat bottle for no good reason, and so I go outside to mope.

I get squirted because I go into the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Bean not like me to go there, she says it dangerous, I but I see no dangerous there, only some musty old bottles.

I find ratty there once or twice, so I like to go and check, make sure no more ratty, even though Bean says they block up the place ratties get in. Better to check I think.

But bean not like when I go there because of this dangerous that I can not see.

Whatever.

I am not bad cat. I am very good cat, check for ratties. No reason to squirt me with bad cat bottle, even if I do open the door to the cabinet myself when it closed and I not supposed to.

4 comments:

Jan said...

You are being punished for being smart and resourceful. How unfair.

Hannah and Lucy said...

How dare they punish you for making sure there are no rats waiting to pounce. Prevention of rats is better than their dirty ways of stealing your dinner.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What is this "dangerous" of which your human speaks?

Tillie and Georgia said...

Oh Diamond!!! That is so not fair!! You are smart enough to keep away from "mysterious bad things" !!!
You are a cat and it is your duty to check for invaders!!! You should not be attacked with the water bottle :/
Purrs to you :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ