Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


Zedmonster Valentine
Diamond loves Zed-Monster


graphics


Cat Hospital
My health care provider


My Clubs


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tabby Tuesday





Mad Hatter
Click to bigify!


I have to tell you, there were some rude cats telling Harley on Sunday that mancats don't wear hats. Well, I have news for you! Mancats DO wear hats! In fact, I love hats and wear them whenever possible!

Here are some of my very favorite hats!

So listen up Harley, little buddy, little pal. If you want to wear hats you go right ahead! Don't let anyone tell you any different!

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You look great in all your hats, Tristan!

Hannah and Lucy said...

What great hats - our favourite has to be the red, white and blue top hat.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cherry City Kitties said...

And Tabby's wear them extra special well!

Dexter

Sweet Purrfections said...

We don't really like hats, but feel that any cat should be allowed to wear whatever they like.